Master Station III
Master Station III is a single-source controller for up to 250 (Modbus) electric actuators.
Sewage Collection and Treatment, Tank Farm Transfer, Water Supply and Distribution (water), Boiler Circulation, Decoking, Desalination, Filtration, Gas Production, Heavy Oil, Oil Sands and Shale, Molten Salt Transfer, Nuclear Service, Petroleum Production and Refining
Water Treatment, Mining, Nuclear Power, Wastewater Collection and Treatment, Water Supply and Distribution, Oil and Gas, Power Generation
The next-generation master station is designed and manufactured by Limitorque specifically for use with Limitorque’s line of (Modbus) electric actuators. For power, petrochemical, oil and gas, water and wastewater applications, the Master Station III acts as a single-source controller for up to 250 actuators. The Master Station III is a plug-and-play solution that provides complete control and diagnostics for Limitorque MX, QX, and L120 field units through a simple touch-panel operator interface.
Key features include:
- A network time protocol to allow for time synchronization of alarms and diagnostic data to Host device
- Multilingual support includes English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- Web server configuration and control
- Configuration of slave register polling schedule
- Industry standard Modbus RTU and TCP/IP protocols
- Three levels of user password protection
- 5.6" TFT touch-screen display
- Email notification of configurable alarm conditions
- Data/event logging
- Network control of up to 250 devices
- Front access to peripheral ports: Ethernet, USB x 2, VGA, printer/debug
Showing all languages below...
Product Flier depicting key features and options of the Limitorque Master Station III.
Limitorque DDC-100 Master Station II User Instructions: Installation and Operation Manual (IOM)
Limitorque Master Station III User Instructions: Installation and Operation Manual (IOM)
|Description:||The Limitorque QX is the entry into the quarter-turn, non-intrusive, double-sealed, smart electronic actuator marketplace. The QX design builds on more than 15 years of proven MX technology to provide all the user-preferred features in a quarter-turn smart actuator package.|
|Description:||The Limitorque MX is the product entry in the non-intrusive, double-sealed, smart electronic actuator marketplace.|
|Description:||Flowserve Limitorque L120 series multi-turn actuators have a solid record of performance and reliability in many industries, including commercial and nuclear power, oil & gas refining and distribution, and water/wastewater treatment.|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.